Excloosive is committed to ensuring a working environment that is safe, and without risk to the health of our employees and to other personnel working with our products
It is the policy of Excloosive Ltd to:
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements on matters pertaining to health and safety with our loo's in accordance with the most recent legislation.
- Ensure that health are given top priority and are incorporated into business decision making and job planning at all levels.
- Ensure that all facilities and equipments are operated, maintained and are modified ,wherever necessary, ensuring health and quality at all times.
- Ensure that all equipments are safe and regularly inspected as required by agovernment authorized inspector and certified legally safe for operation.
- Ensure that proper health and safety rules and procedures are in place and arefollowed by all employees and personnel on site and on field work.